Wednesday, September 17, 2008

U.S. Tax Dollars: Bailout of the financial sector or baggy pants law?

Click Here to read some really stupid stuff

First off, I hate the baggy pants look as much as the next guy. I think it's vulgar, lacks of any class or style and if I wanted to find out what underwear some guy was wearing, I'd kick his ass for the answer. But is this really a case for our justice system to decide? Don't we have better things to do with our cash like bail out more fraudulent Financial Service firms?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On the one hand, I strongly favor extremely limited governmental involvement in everything, except fighting wars and paving roads.

On the other hand, these little underwear showing bastards are unemployable. Who is going to hire these guys?

Of course, we always need someone to pick lettuce.

But what will our illegal immigrants do?

This saggy pants thing is waaay too complicated...We want, no NEED, our government to step up immediately to handle this problem!

ThePeoplesChamp said...

Jeff,
I agree with your points. Just like I agree with abolishing welfare, unemployment and fat chicks wearing too tight clothes and exposing too much skin. There should be federal requirements in order to wear certain type of clothing in public. Being that as it may, I would sooner knock some sense into these poorly guided souls minds than send them to jail for showing their Fruit of the looms in public (unless of course they qualify in the above and then I say, throw away the keys!).